Participant’s Registration Form
RULES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- These rules will apply to all Participants during and after the registration to enter BRIGHT BLACK FASHION, hereinafter “BBF” and any of the events, shows, galas and activities derived from it. Participants can be of any nationality.
- All Participants are required to fill in the registration form on the official website for BBF. All Participant must also send the following material to be consider by the selection team and panel of judges:
- 3 Pictures (Of the Participant´s work or themselves depending on the category)
- 1 Video presentation of themselves and their work (Name, nationality, category will participate in, why do you want to participate?, work experience if any, etc.)
- Participants under 18 years of age are required to have their legal representative signed permission to participate on BBF and must send all extra documents required, to be consider by the selection team and panel of judges.
- The final date for registrations will be announced on BBF social media platforms, along with any of the events, shows, galas and activities derived from it.
- The Participants are responsible for the information provided to BBF and acknowledge that the information is accurate and true. BBF reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participant that lies during and after the registration process or at any moment and will not be liable for any costs for the Participant.
- Participants who post about BBF on their social media and other platforms, will be taken into account for different activities during BBF selection process as well as the engagement, likes and comments achieved on those posts. All Participants agree that BBF reserves the right to use and alter all images, audio and videos posted in any format about or referencing BBF in any way or form at any time.
- All Participants agree to be judged by the selection team and panel of judges appointed by BBF. BBF takes no responsibility for positive, neutral or negative judgments on the Participants from the selection team and panel of judges.
- All Participants agree that BBF reserve the rights to use all images, audio and videos sent in any format from the Participants while registering for BBF and transform them into any or all forms of media currently in existence or yet to be created.
- All the material sent by the Participants must be free of any royalties and copyrights. The Participants agree to give the rights over all the material to BBF to be used as BBF see fit in all and any media or platform.
- BBF reserves the right to any and all contributions from the Participants. BBF reserves the right to alter, adapt or change any material, image and branding of the Participants and can give the rights to third parties to use the Participants image and material and alter, adapt or change as needed.
- The final of BBF will be in Dubai – June 2022 and selection process for the finalists of BBF is online, through social media platforms and the confirmation process with the finalists will be through email.
- BBF reserve the right to not use any material or image of the Participants and to remove any Participant at any moment and will not be liable for any costs for the Participant.
- All Participants acknowledge that BBF interests overwrite the interests of any of the Participants and the final decision if necessary will be from BBF.
- BBF and its organizer might cancel, suspend or modify the event at any moment; circumstances in that case would be announced in advance and the Participants are not entitle to any compensation or claim against BBF or its organizer.
- BBF is not required to pay any of the Participants and the Participants are not entitle to any compensation regarding their performance and contribution to BBF.
- All Participants selected to be Finalists are required to sign exclusivity worldwide contracts with BBF and BBF can give the rights for this contracts to any third party at any moment.
- All Participants selected to be Finalists and cannot have any conflicting contracts or agreements in place that might interfere with the contracts with BBF.
- No claim may be made by the Participant against BBF and/or the event organizer regarding the event including but not limited to any physical, moral or material damages that could exist because of their participation in BBF. The Participant hereby waives, releases and agrees not to bring any claim against BBF and/or the event organizer.
The Participant signing accepts and understands all the terms and conditions to register and participate in BBF.